Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Missionary Husband

Jake left with a team for American Samoa yesterday to help out with disaster relief following the Tsunami that hit on 9/29. The team is staying at Calvary Chapel of Samoa in Pago Pago. They are ministering to the people of Samoa by clearing as much debris as possible, and will continue to do so until they return on 10/23. I miss my husband terribly already, but I am doing good... the Lord is faithful to always be with me, so I am definitely not alone while my husband is faithfully serving. Please remember to keep the team, and the people of Samoa in your prayers... May God be glorified in every aspect of the trip.

Here are some pictures from the trip so far...

 
        Jake with the Pastor of Calvary Chapel of Samoa


I like to send Jake pictures while he is gone... either of myself so he doesn't forget what I look like, or I just document whatever I am doing... it really keeps me occupied, and its a lot fun to get creative. I thought I would share with you some of the fun I have been having with my iphone camera since he's been gone...

 
 
 



1 comment: