Wednesday, September 23, 2009

M&M

This weekend I had the privilege of flying out to Florida to witness the wedding of my good friend Marah to her husband Michael! It was so good to be able to go and spend time with friends I don't get to see often, and to be a part of such a beautiful event as this. It would be so nice if we all lived closer and could be together often, but it makes it even more special when we get to see each other the few times that we do.

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Before their wedding day they had never kissed. I think that is so special! I got to be there to witness the first time, and even captured a picture of it! Congratulations Marah and Michael! I am so happy for you and cannot wait to see where the Lord leads the two of you throughout your marriage.

 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment