Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Love and Marriage

This Sunday, July 12th 2009 was my cousin Madeline's big day! Jake and I took her wedding pictures... it was mostly Jake since I was in the wedding party, but I still got to participate in my favorite part, the romantic shots! Here are some of their photos...

 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Aren't they a gorgeous couple? Now here are some pictures of me being a bridesmaid and a photographer at the same time...



There are many more photos, and we will be posting all of them soon on our website so be sure to check for them!

4 comments:

  1. Your blog is super cute! Good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh. my. GOSH. She's so stunning...She always has been, but wow...those brought tears to my eyes! I miss that girl! You did an amazing job Tara (and Jake)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to seeing all of the pictures! Great job thus far! Christi

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous wedding! From the barn to the lemons...just fabulous! I love all the photos, you guys are awesome(;

    ReplyDelete